Image Map

Friday 10 August 2012

Welcome Packs

I just had to post this cute little welcome bag I saw on Second Grade Silliness! As I'm doing my Master's dissertation on the transition from Reception to Year One I thought this little bag would be a brilliant way of getting the children to talk to their parents/carers about their feelings on moving in to Year One.. now just to get some of the American sweets over here!!

                            This photo is from Second Grade Silliness


You can download my version here   - for some reason the border isn't showing on the preview, but it's on the download.

I'll post up some pics once I've made all my bags up!

I also thought I'd share a couple of things I'm hoping to make for my classroom over the next couple of weeks - if you decide to make the same post up some pics so I can see how lovely they are!



I've ordered some ribbon, a circular wreath and a few paper lanterns from ebay - I cannot wait until the postman delivers them so I can get started!!

1 comment:

  1. The kiddos will LOVE the welcome packs! That owl is adorable too! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete