Image Map

Monday 13 August 2012

Super new website

I hope you like my new look - once I've saved up some pennies I'm hoping to get a custom template made! 

I thought I'd share this brilliant website that I have just found with you - there are so so many great resources on here - and I've downloaded lots of them for FREE!!

Check out Teacher's Notebook 


I've been meaning to set up a substitute teacher folder since, well... ever!! But it's one of those things I never quite got round to make or doing - but I've downloaded this one for FREE and it's brilliant! I literally have no excuse now not to make one, as all I have to do is fill it in, plus it's super cute!! Not that I plan on being away.. but sometimes you just never know!

I've also been working on a few bits and bobs - been making some crafty things that I will share with you once they're finished.. but I made these adorable sentence or question game cards last night - lots of my children reeeeeally struggle with differentiating between a sentence or a question - hopefully this game will help!

You can download the cards here and the worksheet here

You'll probably have to change the font to one you prefer - for some reason it doesn't like primary sassoon that I type everything in!

No comments:

Post a Comment