Image Map

Friday 24 August 2012

Freebie Friday

Today is freebie Friday on blog hoppin' and it has inspired me to make my very first resource pack!! I am rather excited.. and I really really hope that you like it and find it useful!

You can either download it direct from here by clicking on the image;





or you can pop on over to my brand new TpT store and download it for free from there - if you like it please follow me and leave a comment!

Let me know what you think!

Head on over to blog hoppin' to find some more super freebies;



Dani x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by First Grade Fairy Magic and picking up my freebie. Your blog is very cute I will have to check out your shop. I am one of your new followers. Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your packet! It is soo adorable and I can't wait to use it. I'm now your newest follower. If you have time come check out my blog at owlinspireyou.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete