Image Map

Sunday 12 August 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale!


I have been waiting for this day aaaaall week! (Super sad I know, but I've had so many things on my wish list!)



Some of the guys on Teachers Pay Teachers are having a 20% back to school sale on their items - PLUS if you enter the code BTS12 at the checkout you'll also get an additional 10% off... what are you waiting for? Go go go!!



The lemonade literacy games I mentioned are on sale for $3.60 plus an additional 10%





Here's a link to some of the people I love;








There's LOADS of cute resources and some of them are free too!! Lots of phonics games, numeracy activities, resources for the classroom etc.. here's some of the things that I bought;



Oliver Jeffers Pack - I adore Oliver Jeffers and had to have this!





Mystery Box - a fab fab fab way to introduce new topics or ideas to the kiddos







Some fabbo things for my alien has landed Christmas topic, the alien is going to travel around the world and find out about Christmas in different places/religions!! Super excited for this;

  Christmas around the world powerpoint

  Christmas Around the world pack 1

Christmas Around the world pack 2


And some things for my fairy tale unit;

Fairy Tale Pack 1

  Fairy Tale Pack 2

  Jack and the Beanstalk Writing Center


...and a pen pal kit for when I hopefully get assigned an international Pen Pal get to send super cute letters to my new lovely international pen pal!!!







I also gave in and bought a take home maths game bags kit - I'm hoping it will kick start me in to thinking of better numeracy ideas!



Finally - a big hello to my first follower Fern Smith who is all the way in the USA!! I was very excited to see I had a follower.. here is a link to her lovely blog - she has some fab freebies on there.. and also has a sale on in her Teachers Pay Teachers store 

Ooops I almost forgot - a little freebie from myself! I made this last night so I can have a complete overview of what I'm going to be teaching in each Foundation subject each half term - but you could use it for whatever you like;


Let me know if you spend as much as I have!!

Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment