Image Map

Saturday 18 August 2012

...too lazy to even think of a title!


Today has been the laziest lazy day EVER - even Tom shouted at me for being so lazy (Tom is the bf for those who don't know) I woke up today at 1.30pm... PM people!! I literally have no excuse either.. except for the fact I am just a lazy cow. I need to pull my finger out tomorrow though.. I am currently doggy-sitting my sister's dog.. who is a doll and Charlie (our furry baby) LOVES it when his cousin comes to stay! They are like peas in a pod.. but cuter and fluffier.


I know this is a teaching blog.. but I'm taking this opportunity to show them off because they're so darn sweet!! Tyler is my nephew (yes I'm a crazy dog lady!!) on the left and is a jackadoodle (a jack russell crossed with a poodle) and Charlie is our little boy and he's a King Charles Spaniel.



Anywho... I decided I HAD to be kind of productive today so I went to Asda and bought a million packets of smarties to go in to my Welcome Packs.. I should seriously have shares in Nestle I use smarties sooooo much in my teaching!!


In each pack there is a starburst, a rubber, a little pack of stickers, a penny, a hershey's hug, a Guatemalan worry doll and some smarties. I've printed off all of the tags, I just need to laminate them and attach them to the bags with some pretty ribbon - cannot wait to hand these out on the first day back!!


My alphabet beads also arrived all the way from Singapore so I put these into my boxes (I big puffy heart these stickers on the boxes!!) whilst eating my breakfast... and also roped my boyfriend in to helping me. He promptly informed me that all of this effort will be fruitless and the beads will be mixed up within a day. I denied everything and told him he was wrong (whilst secretly panicking and trying to stop my stomach doing flips at the thought of my little darlings messing 'the system' up!!).


My Mom and Dad return from their cruise tomorrow... I begged persuaded them to take my class bear with them (it was me or the bear... they chose the bear!) so I can add to his sleepover diary what he did in the Summer holidays and I'll share this with the kiddos when we get back to school.. I'll post up some pictures of his adventures tomorrow hopefully... unless I have collapsed under the weight of all this Master's reading (let's take a minute here for you to pity me) *sob sob*


Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment