Image Map

Thursday 16 August 2012

Sneak-a-Peek Linky!


So I'm linking up with blog-hoppin' to show you all of the fantastic stuff I bought from TPT - there is now a huge resources sized dent in my poor poor purse!!


So here it is - all of the lovely goodies I managed to get my hands on... and some of them are STILL reduced!!



Oliver Jeffers Pack - I adore Oliver Jeffers and had to have this!








Mystery Box - a fab fab fab way to introduce new topics or ideas to the kiddos






Some fabbo things for my alien has landed Christmas topic, the alien is going to travel around the world and find out about Christmas in different places/religions!! Super excited for this;

Christmas around the world powerpoint


  Christmas Around the world pack 1


Christmas Around the world pack 2

And some things for my fairy tale unit;
Fairy Tale Pack 1

  Fairy Tale Pack 2

  Jack and the Beanstalk Writing Center

...and a pen pal kit for when I hopefully get assigned an international Pen Pal get to send super cute letters to my new lovely international pen pal!!!







I also gave in and bought a take home maths game bags kit - I'm hoping it will kick start me in to thinking of better numeracy ideas!
I'm going in work later on to print off and laminate some of these lovelies - so will post up some pics of the resources in action later!! :)
Dani x







1 comment: