Image Map

Monday 20 August 2012

Must-haves Monday!

I am very excited to be taking part in Teacher Week... here are some of the things that are must haves for me... prepare yourself, I'm quite high maintenance!!

My puppets... these are just a few of the puppets that live in my office.. I have a whole load more at school and in a big plastic container in the corner of my office. I LOVE using puppets in my teaching, they can add such a different dimension to a lesson!


These two lovelies are never far from me when I'm in school - last year I ate far far faaaar too much chocolate.. so I'm going to try and replace it with something healthier - but I'm afraid I will NEVER be able to give up my coke... and for me it's full fat all the way!

                            

I love nothing better than jumping in the shower the night before work and pampering myself - I love Elemis products.. along with Liz Earle... these keep my skin looking fresh and clear, plus they all smell gorgeous!!

I also love having a full fridge!! I'm a massive foodie and I love coming home to a delicious dinner... especially around Christmas time when food smells even better (come October I start to cover everything in cinnamon!!)



I've organised all of my resources in to these folders... I'm hoping it will keep them lovely and neat so at the moment this is definitely a must-have... we'll see in September 2013 if they're still a must have!



Sharpies!!! Oh my days I just love Sharpies.. if they bring out a new colour or set I HAVE to have them!! I brought a ton last year but most of them went missing throughout the school year - but this year I will have them under lock and key!!


My Mac; I spend so much time on this - the school computers aren't the greatest things in the world (they're pretty old and slow) so I much prefer doing my planning and preparing all of my resources on here!


Stickers!! I'm not sure who loves stickers more.. the kids, or me!! I am obsessed with them, I have a sticker for every occasion; Birthdays, Holidays, Behaviour... various lessons... I just LOVE them. I know some teachers aren't big in to stickers incase the kids mess with them or stick them anywhere but on their jumpers, but my class adore getting them and I can honestly say I don't have a problem with them messing with them... they know if they mess, I take it back for my collection!


If you want to take part then head on over to Blog Hoppin' and share your must haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment