Image Map

Saturday 23 August 2014

Reddit Teacher Gift Exchange



I just thought that I would quickly share this with you all,


This year I signed up for the Reddit Teacher Gift Exchange, I'd never signed up for an exchange before and didn't even know that they did one for teachers!

When I saw how many people had signed up, I wasn't really expecting a match but I got one and a few days later these beautiful goodies landed on my doorstep!!


I received a gorgeous Julia Donaldson book, some super cute reward pencils with lovely phrases on, story cubes to help my kids speaking & listening skills, and a poppin' for sight words game that I have been lusting after since forever!!

I don't know who the kind stranger was who donated these items, but they really have helped me out and I'm really grateful for their generosity!!


1 comment:

  1. Tithroid Ring for Men & Women T-Shirts
    T-Shirt - Tithroid Ring titanium apple watch band for Men & citizen super titanium armor Women T-Shirts. T-Shirt: T-Shirt · mens titanium watches T.T. Women's T-Shirt. T-Shirt. T-Shirt. T-Shirt. titanium money clip T-Shirt. T-Shirt. T-Shirt. titanium sheets T-Shirt. T-Shirt.

    ReplyDelete