Image Map

Tuesday 5 August 2014

My super lucky day!

So today I logged in to facebook to see this super surprise;

http://www.theteachingtribune.com
 It took me absolutely aaaaages to decide what to buy with my gift card! I scoured through my wishlist and added and took things off, but I eventually settled on the following things and boy am I happy!!

I'm teaching Reception as of September (Kindergarten) and in my new room there will be the investigation area, a malleable/fine motor area, writing area, reading area, home corner and a jigsaw/games area. All of the packs have set me up for a great start, I can't wait to get laminating!! 





 I purchased Melonheadz Fairy Bundle and Kidlettes (it would be rude not to get some clipart!!)
Cara's Work on Writing
Julie's Race Car Blending
Teach with Laughter's Popping Digraph Fun
Lori's Pocket Chart Activities and Write The Room Bundle
Green Grub's Making and Doing Outdoor Bundle
and Hadar's Word Cards

Link up with Blog Hoppin' so I can see what you guys bought - and possibly make some more purchases!!


http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/show-us-what-you-bought-linky.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/deHub+%28Blog+Hoppin%27%29







7 comments:

  1. wow! It was your lucky day!! Congrats and it looks like you got some amazing stuff! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did - I just visited your blog too and saw the student engagement pack and HAD to have it! I must stop now.. it's getting out of hand :p

    Your newest follower!!
    Dani x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and congrats again on being The Teaching Tribune's lucky winner! Woo-hoo!
    ~Michelle Thom
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani - I am so happy you had fun with your winnings today!!! We had fun planning the hop and I loved seeing what you purchased!!
    Laureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got so many great products with your GC from The Teaching Tribune! Congrats!!
    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations! That's awesome! You purchased a lot of neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all - I'm excited to get laminating now :p

    ReplyDelete