Image Map

Friday 3 January 2014

Baker Ross Review

Oh my gosh has this poor blog been neglected. I have been very busy graduating from my Master's (woohoo!)

 Decorating my hall....




                                ... and getting far too swept up in the Christmas madness ...



 I have been meaning to post a review for a very very long time - so I will do that now and then do a blog update a little later on!

A few months ago the FABULOUS Baker Ross sent this parcel of goodie to me...



      ...  I was like a kid in a candy shop when I opened it up and insider there were these goodies...



 So me and the kiddies set to work right away to make use of all of the lovely stuff we had been sent! As it was Christmas we had lots of opportunities do use all of the lovely creative things they sent to us -

 We used the card to make these lovely Christmas cards...






The card is really lovely quality - nice and thick and it doesn't tear easily too, even when the kiddies used a ridiculous amount of glue!! 

Then we used the lovely stars (which are sticky, you just peel the back off and they're good to go!), glitter glues and gems to decorate our Diwa lamps that we had made for Diwali...



These photographs don't do them justice - they were so pretty up close and the children absolutely adored using the glitter glue and gems - they are somewhat a rarity in our school!!


I have used Baker Ross products several times before - they do fantastic activity packs that I have used in the classroom ...





The children made these stunning Sand Art Mosques in RE - you have seriously never heard silence like it before. They spent the whole afternoon making these beauties - the best thing was each child had their own little bags of sand and the mosques are self adhesive so there was no need for glue either - they just peeled off a little strip at a time, shook on a bit of sand and they were good. If you buy one thing from Baker Ross, seriously, buy these!!! 

You can check out all of the goodies Baker Ross have here and I recommend signing up to their newsletter as they frequently have fantastic offers and sales on! Let me know if you buy anything! 

Dani x

<Deleted some photographs - thank you for understanding!>



No comments:

Post a Comment