Image Map

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Love is in the air!

This week we are having a Valentine's Party because the kiddies have worked so hard all term - their behaviour really has been fantastic and they seem to have progressed so quickly with their writing! 

Therefore, love really is in the air. 



Today I shared with them the story 'Froggy's First Kiss' - I was a bit dubious as I didn't want to encourage boyfriends/girlfriends/kissing blah blah especially as they're so very young! But this story is so lovely, in the end he gives his valentines to his mom. My kiddos LOVED this story, they were hooked - and they worked so hard to make their little Froggy/Frogalina's - just look at how gorgeous they all turned out!





 There will be lots more Valentine's activities throughout the week so I'll post a big blog Friday with all of the party pictures too! Happy Valentine's! 

Dani x

<Deleted some photographs - thank you for understanding!>

No comments:

Post a Comment