Image Map

Sunday 2 September 2012

I'm alive!!!

I have completely neglected my poor blog these last few days, but after more than several people told me to relax and actually have some holiday I decided to take their advice!!


We took Charlie out to the woods and to a few other places - he had so much fun running around and being with us... I'll be sad to go back to work full time and not be with him all day!

I also went to Alton Towers and went on most of the rides - for the holidays it was surprisingly queue free!
 

I popped in to work briefly just to set up my fish tank - my Mom and sissy are going to bring the fish tomorrow - I'm very excited to have some fish and the kiddos will love them!

I also made these owls to hang up in my room so I'll take some pics of them once they're in there.. and on the end is George, our class bear who has been very busy holidaying all around Russia etc so there's lots of photos of him to share with the kids when they return!
 

I am now showered and almost prepared for first day back tomorrow - 2 days of training then the kids start Weds. Hopefully the cupcakes I've made will help the day go a bit quicker!!
 


I'll blog more once this manic week is over - I also haven't forgotten about my freebie winners!! I'll sort it soon I promise :)

Dani


2 comments: