Image Map

Friday 8 August 2014

Five For Friday


It's Friday already - what?! This Friday I'm linking up with DoodleBugs for Five for Friday - so here's what I've been up to! 

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/five-for-friday-linky-party-august-8th.html 


I'm a huge animal person, so in the holidays we went to my all time favourite zoo, Colchester. I got to see huuuuge tortoises (my favourite!), I got to hold a hissing cockroach, feed a giraffe, elephant and I took some cute photographs of the chimps! 







_______________________________________________

 

Last week I also went in to London - we visited Harrods where I was totally taken by the Christmas section and HAD to buy a bauble for our tree. We also ate lots of delicious food - including those GORGEOUS macarons from Ladurée. The raspberry had some sort of marshmallow filling and it was beyond delicious!






_______________________________________________


 These are the boards in my new room - I've gone for a super cute chevron 'theme' this year. I also backed them with hessian, they look a bit creased at the moment but I'm hoping it will drop out and as soon as the kids work is up you won't notice them.


 _______________________________________________



 These were my end of year presents for my kiddos. We had been doing an 'Under The Sea' topic so I thought these tied in perfectly, inside there was a little fish puppet, fish stickers, a notepad, pencil, treasure coins and a jigsaw puzzle.



_______________________________________________


I eventually finished up my Phase 3 phonics pack and will soon be trying to finish off my Phase 2 and 5 packs - but this one took it out of me. Check it out by clicking on the picture.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ultimate-Phase-3-Phonics-Pack-1374188

If you head to my Teachers Notebook store here then you can get this pack for 30% off this weekend.

Hopefully the next few weeks of my holiday don't fly by - and come back to see more of what I'm doing in my new classroom this year! 



 

2 comments:

  1. Love the chevron border and the back to school gift!

    thepositiveteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie!

    Love your blog - I'm now following! :D

    ReplyDelete